06 January 2011

Shameless Plug Alert!

Hello, Loyal Readers! I just wanted to take a moment to put in a shameless plug for a new blog that I have opened up: Death and Coyotes. This is where I will be posting rants on all sorts of different topics that have nothing to do with travelling.

I'm also selling my photos! You can buy the prints from my deviantArt page now! They make great Christmas gifts (remember, Christmas is only 11 shopping months away), birthday presents, anniversary gifts (I believe the sixth anniversary is known as the Photography Anniversary) and just about any other occasion you can think of. Some of the proceeds go to a good cause (me); the rest goes to DA for their associated costs, but they're hosting my stuff so I'm not complaining.

I'm going to be opening another blog soon as well, so stay tuned. I know you don't want to miss out on all the fun goodness to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment