24 October 2010

Eponymous

As I am still in the process of finding a suitable site to host all of my glorious photos where I don't have to worry about them being stolen and claimed by the unwashed masses, I've decided to post some of my favorites here. The photos are really random pictures of nothing in particular (see how that works?) that I've taken and I really like. They're from Tampa, Knoxville, the Smokies, Barcelona, all over. I'll caption them as the mood suits me. Kick back and enjoy! And don't forget to leave your comments; I would love to know what you think of my pictures.

First up are a few selections from Barcelona.











This is the Arc de Triomf in Barcelona. On the left, I have used my favorite in-camera effect, lens flare. Eat your heart out, J. J. Abrams. Better yet, hire me as your Director of Photography for Star Trek 2.









On the left, sunset over the beach in Barcelona. On the right, Christopher Columbus keeps watch over Barcelona's harbor which is where he returned to Spain after his first voyage to the Americas.









From Tibidabo, on the left, you get a really wicked view of the city of Barcelona some 550 meters below you, as well as the Mediterranean Sea and, if you look real closely at the horizon, Italy. From our first apartment over here, Viladecans, El Prat de Llobregat and Barcelona look beautiful at night on the right.

I think that's enough for today, folks. But I'll keep putting some more pictures up and telling you about all the neat stuff there is to see and do here.

No comments:

Post a Comment